Friday, August 8, 2008

Can judge a book by it's cover


http://littlemissdrinkalot.blogspot.com/2006/05/bull-terrier-vs-pit-bull-terrier.html

and this
http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

I wasn't too surprised at how I almost aced the test but still makes ya think.

My mum & brother came over today and she had been really nervous about meeting Moses. Not that she's terribly afraid of dog but she has a little yorkie and was fearful that Moses might hurt her. In truth they weren't the best of friends her dog acually stated puking from fear when she saw Moses..hehehe. CoCo is a big chicken and ever time Moses would even look at her, she would cry. I guess that's what happen when you never socialized with other dogs. At any rate it went well. My mum also had the belief that bullies are like pit bull...come on mum...even pits are sweet heart. She does agree that it's the owners not the dog. I asked her to take the test...she failed. Education is key! Here's a few photo I took of our pleasant afternoon.




CoCo
We went down to the water and Eden found a friend to go swimming with!
And a friend to dry off with!

No comments: