Tuesday, August 26, 2008

You're the boy who stole my heart

My boyfriend informed me today that I haven't updated the blog in awhile..ops! Even though I'm off I feel like I'm a busy lady. Here I am to share with you a video of Moses and me, dancing to one of my new favorite tunes....Banjo Girl. I play the banjo..not well but I can play. Moses can dance but I'm not sure how into it he really is? I think he loves me enough that he would do almost anything, accept walk on leash. Silly man.



I also wanted to say that Mosies ears are both full erect...hurry! He turned a whole 4 months on Sunday, we didn't have a party or anything but we celebrated in our hearts.





For those of you that might be interested there's going to be a picnic party this Sunday in the arboretum...so if you're free and want to help a good cause check it out. Come and say hi, Moses will love you for it!

http://home.ican.net/~933435/UpcomingEvents.htm

3 comments:

Liz Kerrison said...

We will most likely see you there! That's the plan anyways!

Jen said...

I like how a) Moses looks like he's just tolerating the dancing and b) his mouth moves at the same time as the backup singers--looks like he's singing along.

Too fun. Gibs would prolly start humping my arm midway, not a family-blog friendly vid...

Jen

PhoDOGraphy said...

Awww, this video made my day! Too cute, both of you are great dancers :)

I've got to try and find that song, very happy tune!