Saturday, September 13, 2008

Moving, Shaking

Oh fall in in the air, the kids are back at school, the mornings are chilly and it dark by 7:18pm (to be exact). Since I've gone back to work Moses is accepting the transition very well. He knows we wake up at 6am, we eat breakfast, we walk Eden to school then play till 8, then it's back to his crate till 3. I was taking him out in the woods behind my house for an hour or so but it just wasn't cutting it, he had way too much energy to only walk for an hour plus we'd never see any other dogs. He's a social guy, he need to see other pups, so I've been taking him to Brew's Pit after work. We stay for a good 2hrs. It's well worth the drive and he's not driving me crazy when we get back home. On Wednesdays it's a real juggling act because my daughter has karate...but we make it work! Here's some photo I took today on our walk through the pit.




Little Coco

Gus, has to be my favorite bulldog EVER! he's super friendly & ridiculously adorable.


My mum and her CocoAh, cute puppy...you can just tell how jealous Coco is...heheh


Turbo, the Basset

No comments: