Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wet & Wild

We've give Moses a few baths since he's been with us but this was the first time we ever took photos of the event...yes it's an event! Eden puts on her bathing suit and I strip down to my undies because everyone gets wet



Everyday Moses and I walk E to school and pick her up in the afternoon. Today one of her little friends come out the meet Moses, he was a real gentlemen.



We have recently discovered Moses great love of soccer and luckly for him and us there is a soccer field close by (but these photos where taken in a basketball court)








In other news, Moses started level one obedience...I'll keep you posted on his progress. I do have to say, he was the best behaved dog in the class. However I wasn't singing his praises this morning when he ran away on me with our cat, 20 minutes I was calling out for him. I started to panic and almost began to cry. I decided to go back home and call my partner for advice...well, well guess who was sitting at the front door waiting for me. MOSES, I gave him a long lecture in a harsh voice. Lets hope nothing like that ever happens again. He'll be staying on leash for the next few days, just in case.

1 comment:

PhoDOGraphy said...

Now either your dog is getting bigger, or your daughter is getting smaller! :D

Cute pics :)