Monday, December 1, 2008

Back in Business

It's the first of December and I'm back. Finally broke down and got a new MAC, I really didn't want to out of principle but Fai's convinced me otherwise. Now that I have it I'm in love...Mac's rule and him. In other news Moses is doing amazing, he's in love with the snow. I wasn't sure if it would slow him down. Boy was I wrong...good thing I have my Sorels. Also I'd like to thank all the amazing dog owners that have been trekking out to Brews Pit keeping the trails clean and walkable. Unfortunately I don't have any photos of our walks but I do have a few from our evening at home.



This is his regular pose in the kitchen while I'm cooking dinner ...soo funny.

And for Liz, yes we're very happy with the backpack, Momo hasn't been wearing it all that much as it would get wet in the snow.

1 comment:

Liz Kerrison said...

Yay a personal shoutout! haha. and i'm so happy to hear you got a mac - they are the only way to go! haha.

what kind did you end up getting?