Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Take Me Out

The weather has been quite cold here in our sleeping city but that hasn't slowed Moses down one bit. Our walks have been shorter due to the fact that 20 minutes into the hike he begins to lifts his paws with a look of pain in his eyes. Poor guy, poor me...his lack of contact with other dogs and 2 hour walks has left him with no other choice but to find entertainment elsewhere ie the back seat of my car, our bed and shoe rack. Let me explain, I could tell Moses was bord so I thought, why don't we take him for a car ride while we go run our holiday errands. Mind you Mo had always been excellent in the car. When we returned he had completely destroyed the back seat of my car. I was pissed. Mishap number two, we have been letting Mo on the our bed for sometime and again he had always been good...but this time he actually pissed on the bed...again me livid. Mishap number three, he eat our shoes rack...ok not that terrible but still, what in the world happen to my sweet little boy? Truth be told it didn't take me too long to figure out Moses is bord. Now it's my job to find a way to help him burn all this extra energy...any tips?




1 comment:

Liz Kerrison said...

my only suggestion would be to try out doggy day care - it will tire him out and they can play inside. he'll be so tired he won't have time to be bad :)