Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2 Many Puppies

Is there such a thing????

Not in my world....




This is Chloe and her darling pups, born 6 days ago


I was lucky enough to hang out with Cathie, Chelsea and the dogs for an afternoon of puppy lovin'!

Let me introduce you to Chloe's mate Kelso. I can't get enough of this spunky little dude, he's such a poser and full of manly powers.

Please don't let Moses see this...he might get jealous


Say hello to Jet, she is Miriam's half sister. So tinny I just wanna put her in my pocket.

There is no favoritism here but I do have a soft spot for Chloe as she is the most animated amongst the gang...take a look and see what I mean





haha, she rocks!

I have to say this breed is super friendly and playful, if you want to be entertained and have a loyal companion than a miniature bull terrier might be the breed for you. As with any breed.... do your research.
Feel free to contact Cathie, she's been breeding for years and is wonderful http://freedom-minis.com/ or mybarkavenue@yahoo.ca

No comments: