Thursday, August 5, 2010

Road Trip



We took a road trip to visit some friends in Toronto this week. Moses is amazing in the car, he never get car sick or antsy, he just lays in the back seat and chills. Halfway there I left him take my spot up front, that's his fav!
This is Maple Walnut, she's half weimaraner/vizsla and all hyper. I'm not sure I could handle a dog with sooo much energy. She super sweet and was completely in love with Moss.


On our way home we stopped off in Port Hope for some lunch as we were walking down Walton st we saw a cute little store called "My Bark Avenue" and looking in the window we see this



At first I thought she was a puppy no,no,no...a mini bullie! My first one ever, sure I had read about them even spoke to different mini breeders. The owner of the store quickly came to greet us. Her name is Cathie Hudson as well as running/owning her own holistic pet supply store she is a mini bull terrier breeder...she's expecting a litter in November!!








Awww, they are so tiny...I want one.

No comments: