Friday, July 25, 2008

Don't Leave The Light On



It's always the way...I am constantly forget my camera. Yesterday Eden, Moses and I went to the dog park and because of all the rain it was a total mud filled mess. The two of them where in heaven, but of course I didn't bring the camera! Blerg. After the playing I loaded the kids into the family car which is a little Toyota Echo, I soon began to evaluate the car...it's not big enough! I would love to get a wagon so we could put Moses in the back. I love him dearly but he has done some damage to the emergency brake, cup holders and glove box...those puppy teeth are killing me! Not to mention he is constantly trying to sit in my lap while I'm driving. Eden will start to yell from the back seat, "no, fair why does he get sit on your lap but not me?" " Nothing is fair in life my love but it's the law" I say in retort. As soon as we walk in the door it's bath time, Eden first then Moses. Moses isn't much of a fan of the tub, thankfully I had my helper, Eden got right into the bath with him. He smells much better now! After a soak in the tub, I put on The Power Puff Girls movie and enjoyed the rest of our evening.




No comments: