Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Get rid of that puppy


My daughter had been away for the past week and had no idea we were getting a puppy. She has been around dogs before as we once owned a great dane and there are many dogs in our co-op. The moment Moses and Eden saw each other it was love, she walked him on his lease, fed him some treats until we go into the house well that's when he started to bark at her. She began to scream and cry that the puppy would bite her. I assured her that he only wanted to play and that he is only a puppy and it's our job to teach him to how to play nice. Well she wasn't having any of it...get rid of that puppy she demanded. Sorry sweetie he's here to stay. That night I carried her from one room to another as she refused to walk in fear of getting bit by little Moses. I'm hoping today they can rekindle the love they once shared.

Yesterday afternoon I took Moses to the park to take some glamour shots. I tried to get some photos of Moses and Eden but she was extremely unwilling.



No comments: