Thursday, July 3, 2008

Holy Moses



We did it...we broke down and got a puppy. We'd been thinking about it for the past year, but never felt the timing was right. A dog is huge responsibility and I wasn't sure if I was up for the challenge. All the training, whining, pooping, chewing, $$$$...wait a sec..am I nutz? yeah, pretty much! It was a choice between a great dane or a bull terrier. Seeing as I had owned a dane in the past, I wanted to try a new breed. I have always loved the look of the bully...their crazy egg heads are too cute for words.
Moses was born April 25, 2008, we adopted him from a wonderful breeder in Ontario, Canada June 30, 2008. At only 9 wks old he's huge, his father was a champion weighing in at 75 pounds...should be interesting to see if he takes after his dad.

No comments: