Friday, July 4, 2008

Is that a bullie on your face or are you just happy to see me?

Ever have a puppy sleep on your face? I have! It's weird because it's so uncomfortable but you just don't want to move in fear that it might wake them up.



Yesterday we took Moses to the vet to get his 2nd set of shots. He took like a real man, that's for sure. He didn't even notice that he was being punctured. I thought that Moses deserved a special treat for being such a good boy at the vets so I took him to Wag Pet Shop http://www.wagpetshop.ca/ It's a super cool shop where you can bring your dog to hang out, have a coffee, buy dog food and special treats. I ended up buying him this $15.00 chew toy that he isn't interested in at all...Oh well thems the breaks...live and learn. The vet said he maybe a bit groggy and lethargic later on that evening..well he was wrong. Moses was just as peppy as usual.

1 comment:

Josh Reynolds said...

The vet told me that Dex was going to be tired after every shot he had. Never was, I guess it's just a precaution. The vet also said I should buy some benadryl and keep it on hand in case of allergic reactions to vaccinations or whatever else they'll get themselves into.

I read another site where a lady wrote about her boxer pup for the first year and he had an allergic reaction to one of the vaccinations.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/bruno/puppyraising.htm

I might bring Dex out to Bruce pit this weekend, maybe we'll see you guys there.